threads
Page 2 of 2
Northwest \  have question about 17'' escalade wheels????

have question about 17'' escalade wheels????

Northwest Events
views 6648
replies 16
following 7

91extcab   +1y
Those look tits man! Hurry up and get them on your truck. Looks like they haven't been bored out to fit the mazda hub, and unless you want to have them unmounted, get the rims bored, then have them remounted, you will have to shave your hub tabs off.
towguy   +1y
Ya I got the bit to bore them out gonna do this tomorrow. I will post the before and after pics when I get done
towguy   +1y
well here it is i have all chrome center caps for these wheels..i took off the pathfinders which have 205/65r15's.. i put the escalades on witch have 205/40r17's and it lowered my truck 1/16th of an inch so gas mileage is the same....so here it is static dropped on 17's the frame mesures 3 7/8'' off the ground.........airbags here i come!!!!! need to get lower!!!!!!

BEFORE

thread post photo

AFTER!!!!! so much better

thread post photo
whitetrashlow   +1y
Did you have a hard time finding decent 6 lug rims to go on your truck or are those the ones you wanted? I seem to be having an issue finding some nice aftermarket chrome rims for my truck with the 6 lug pattern.
yes_im_slammed253   +1y
aye i would go wit the 35 series cuz to mee the 40's looking like theres alot of tire still after u look at them everyday and i wished i got the 35' instead , to mee they just look cleaner and it would probably benefit u better wen u have the baggs on there
thermus   +1y
The smaller the series the shittier the ride. I'm running 40 series and love it. Perfect balance between clean and drivability.

thread post photo

thread post photo
crazy tarzan   +1y
I've had 215/35/18's on a car before (07 xB--box, but light) felt every single crack in the road (it was dropped 2" too), and pebbles as well. Switched to 215/40/17's and was much better--still not cushy, but didn't get a compressed spine from all the jarring.

I plan on 16-17" rims with tires to match stock diameter. Since I've only got 14's now.