Page 2 of 2
Northwest \  Dragginforce is dead

Dragginforce is dead

Northwest Events
views 3221
replies 12
following 9

wirenut   +1y
hey dude sry to here about the club. i have guys in my club up north lynnwood mount vernon area.
Zero Ground Clearance
jrock4224   +1y
roll solo...sometimes it's not who you hang with its how you represent....i rolled ground vision back in 89-90ish out of puyallup...dont know what happened to those guys...it dont matter even back then there were back biters... haters always end up rising to the top running there mouths about everything...in the end its just jealousy...after rolling a few others i decided my club affliation days are over... been approached alot with my fullsizes about clubbin it.. but it aint worth it ...opinions are like assholes everybody's got one and eventually they start leaking...clubs come and go...but the trucks and fun times last for ever... take it for whats its worth move on and represent yourself the way you only know how...shit I am thirty five still drive minis and drag the shit out of them... sometimes i st back and think will i still be driving some bagged truck when i am 60....and then i think probably... cause its not others who make me its me who makes me ...this is me I drive lowered trucks now and forever.....i am just not go buy a super duty and lift it 8 inches cause some po dunk hillbilly rips on me casue i dont drive the same tired old piecve of crap crew cab 4 by they all have...i just tell my buddies " dont be mad I didnt wave at you cause it was like the 5th white crew cab ford i seen that was lifted in the last block... how many bagged mazdas did you see when you saw me ....it was the only one and you knew it was me, thats why your stupid ass with your flat billed hat, affliction tee shirt wearin, and black sox havin ass was hanging out the window like a fool trying to make sure i saw you....yeah i saw you you tool ... now go take that stupid ass fox sticker off your window, be original get a bad boys club sticker...better yet get a old school douche bag on board sign for your truck...you poor excuse for a friend..." man i get tired of those fools....they are the dumbest idiots around....i know you wanna be the next ultimate fighter... but you wont so stop saying your a cage fighter....be real represent your slef and your creation...do not sell your slef short...
badchicn (rick)   +1y
I'm still rollin' with the Bad Boy Club. LOL.

Seriously, I have had the same issues. I was in California Cruizers in the late eighties, up to 1996. We had a structure that required the president to change every 8 months. For a club that had 150 members when I joined, it dwindled down to 12. A major reason was our prez left to form Relaxed Atmosphre and another group peeled off to form a different club (I don't remember which)I had been elected to office, first as Sgt at Arms, then VP and finaly prez. I was prez for over three years because there was no one to take over for me. I got burned out. Many think it is easy to run a club, but in reality it takes time to plan events, organize the club and make it fun. That is what this is about, having fun. I think club presidents get busy (like I did) and the club sees it as neglect. My life, education, kids, house all are more important than the club. I feel the prez is the one who should lead in this area and that is why I stepped down. I really did not have the time to run the club the way it should have been run and as a result the remaining members of Cruizers joined Fleetwood. I have been in Fleetwood ever since. I will never be an officer because I don't have the time to devote to the club. I know as a founding member it probably is a matter of pride, but being happy in a club means knowing what your limitations are. If you cannot be around for all club events, I don't think the rest of the club will be happy to have you as president. It is hard to see and hear when you are the prez and no one is happy. I know, I was in that exact situation. Only after time was I able to see what had happened. I hope you continue to fly your club logo, or you find one that makes you happy. If you are active in the scene, people get excited by that energy and the club will grow. Be stagnant and the club will die. Rick's Law.