Page 5 of 5
Northwest \  Hey Northwest Mazdaians Where are you

Hey Northwest Mazdaians Where are you

Northwest Events
views 8753
replies 49
following 32

89mazdalade   +1y
hey any of u guys close to this salvage yard i found on craigslist they got a crap load of mazda trucks i some1 is close and willing to go i need a few easy small parts will pay advance i wish salvage yards are like this in florida this 1 has like 6

i need a set of chrome door handles the wiper linkage the driver drip rail off the extended cab and the door lock trim bezels PLEASE HELP IF YA CAN

NW AUTO RECYCLERS PARTS YARD

425-334-3307
2317 N MACHIAS RD. LAKE STEVENS WA
WE BUY JUNK CARS RUNNING OR NOT!!!!!
91extcab   +1y
that place is in lake stevens, and had you asked before october last year i could have gone for you... their yard is hella tiny tho... better off hittin up one of the 3 pull a parts in washington instead...
89mazdalade   +1y
thanks Leland really woulda appreciated it
91extcab   +1y
i'll check my yard here in shelby, nc next time i go... i had a full set of chrome handles that i had been sittin on for about 6 months, and finally sold them a few weeks ago... are you wanting just the door handles, or are you in need of a tailgate handle too? door lock bezels... are you talking about the plastic trim ring that goes around the door lock tab on the inside of the truck on top of where the door panel is...? and what wiper linkage do you need...? from the motor to both wipers...?
89mazdalade   +1y
i sent ya a pm with my info needing parts and my cell txt me whenever u go lemme know what ya come across thanks again man!!!
tom_mcmullen   +1y
Im in chehalis before here i was in yelm and oly.
thermus   +1y
Long Beach, WA
nwb2000   +1y
Another bump on the two year old thread from here in the Bothell / Woodinville area.
yes_im_slammed253   +1y
YO PUYALLUP IN THE HOUSE MUTHA LOVAS!!!! 253 ALL DAY.
thermus   +1y

I have a 253 number too lmao. But I live at the coast. hahaha