Page 3 of 3
Northwest \  Port Angeles Crab Festival Oct 9-11 2010

Port Angeles Crab Festival Oct 9-11 2010

Northwest Events
views 4846
replies 25
following 8

dogfather   +1y
ok then I'm going to try my Best to put the money aside once my Tax dollers gets here and maybe make the arangements late April or late May
paparoach1983   +1y
ALRIGHT another thing i completely overlooked is that weekend is our aniversary weekend so we may make other plans but i will let you know as soon as she figures out whats going on but you know how woman are.
dogfather   +1y
ok it's all good Bro the wife and I are planning on going anyway if anyone else would like to go/tag along your more than welcome to. Just let me know or post up
mr.safety   +1y
hey i just joined this forum and im pissed that i didnt join earlier because i would have loved to join you on this since live 15 min away from port angeles and we dont get to many out of town minitruckers up here so if anybody ever comes to sequim or port angeles definately let me know int ill make sure to organize a get together with all the local minitruckers you wont find a more enthusiastic group, and btw the blue and black mazda in your sig is from here the previous owner is a good friend of mine
mr.safety   +1y
so i was in pa yesterday and i saw a sign for the crab festival and i realized i read your post wrong and im not too late so ill be lookin forward to seein anybody that comes out well haveto do a cruize nite on sat
87_b2600   +1y
damn if only i was on here a long ass time ago i would have loved to join you guys all well maybe next year lol