Northwest \  Port Angeles Crab Festival Oct 9-11 2010

Port Angeles Crab Festival Oct 9-11 2010

Northwest Events
views 4828
replies 25
following 8

dogfather   +1y
Hey Folks this is a long drive for many I went last year and OMG it was great

I'm thinking we meet at nutral places and all cruze together and spend a whole day and maybe even night if some folks want to get Motel rooms. If folks are interested I could take the ball and collect the moneys and make the reservations..

I was thinking Drive up Saturday mid morning and come home late that night of spend the night and come back Sunday afternoon/evening..

What say you?
Post was last edited on Mar 11, 2010 07:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
dogfather   +1y
I know it's a ways away but it's a nice drive
toddluck   +1y
DUDE i didnt realize you were in elm thats right down the road from longview

i wanna try hooking up a camping weekend at sequest state park

or have you come down here and just bs
toddluck   +1y
call me ill pm you my ##
chitobeach   +1y
Im there, Hell its right down the street for me.......well Im still 90 minutes farther west.............
fastonthetrack   +1y
This may be a go for me.. i deploy again right around that time so i should have some time off!
dogfather   +1y
you know we could turn this into an anual thing. the crab fest is right about the same time every year.
paparoach1983   +1y
WELL ITS WRITTEN IN THE CALENDER FOR OCT 9-11 I WILL DEF WANT A HOTEL AND WILL WORK WITH YOU DOGFATHER ON GETTING THIS GOING
dogfather   +1y
Then I will call around up there and find out what the room rates are and if we can make in advance reservations the hotel we went to last time would be a great place it's a block away, so we could all park in one place and hang out
paparoach1983   +1y
sweet that sounds perfect