Northwest Events
views 16631
replies 111
following 10

dogfather   +1y

No body Mad here that I can tell

So Jon and Siah are interested
Fastonthe track and I Are interested

So What we gonna agree on to call this club of ours and should it be for anything or just Mini Trucks?
fastonthetrack   +1y
You cant exclude my cadillac!
baddawg253   +1y
well im open anything as long as its lowered, bagged ect. there would be requirements #1 serious people with jobs and have plans for there vehical.#2 everyone help everyone type enviornment there should be no excuses of not being able to do a mod other than money.wich we all know you can do alot of little things when moneys tight just need the know how and some crativity. thats just my 2 cents. i also have a name idea i told cristian it ...
fastonthetrack   +1y
I agree with you for sure. I was trying to come up with some ideas for names and logos, nothing serious yet though.
dogfather   +1y
well spit it
baddawg253   +1y
sent a pm to ya
fastonthetrack   +1y
gonna keep us outta the loop? lol
beatmymini   +1y
count me in. you guys may not be super close but oh well i dont mind driving down south. and i completely agree with everything you guys want the club to be. it has to be lowered/bagged and you have to be serious about it.
jchristian   +1y
I agree with tom the person has to be serious, and has to constantly doing mods regardless of money issues. Because he is right you can do littlest mods it makes a difference. I like the name that tom came up with. And i do know someone that might be able to make us back window decals for cheap. You have Siah and my support so someone just needs to make this official. If someone does decide to make it official you should make it in a new thread.
beatmymini   +1y
wait what was toms name idea?