Puget sound Crew Meet and Greet

Northwest Events
views 19885
replies 144
following 13

dogfather   +1y

Dude you have anything else to drive?
suicide   +1y
yo neptune you gotta come. its only like a 25 minute drive.
paparoach1983   +1y
COOL the only reason why i picked next to the gun place is that its right off the main drive around the mall and that it would be easier to get everyone together for the meet. and i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to fuck with our trucks outside a gun depot lol
rufus   +1y
I am a maybe, my truck is still in a post-stolen state... =/ I'll see what I can do.
dogfather   +1y

Awww Dude even if you can't bring your truck you can Bring your Personal Opinions and enjoy the conversation.
Show and shine time is for the summer this is mainly time to meet and shake hands and talk about what intrests us. So you gotta Come

YOU TOO NEPTUNE!!
paparoach1983   +1y

No but i know that i wouldnt want my shit to get broken into if we go inside but i doubt it would happen
dogfather   +1y
Awwww dude....Well I have heard that there are places in Tacoma I don't go unless I'm Carring.

But if you vouch for this place I'll leave it at home...

So I'm getting perty excited about meeting some folks..
paparoach1983   +1y
I did this last spring and ther was about 12 ppl that showed up man it was a blast . I cant wait i love meeting new friends and drooling over the dags
beatmymini   +1y
I'm super excited to go. if you guys are lucky i might even wash my truck but i wouldnt get your hopes up.
paparoach1983   +1y

lol i think that goes for most everyone