Page 2 of 2
Northwest \  CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willin

CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willin

Northwest Events
views 2951
replies 15
following 6

at dusk   +1y
yea all you need to cross the border these days is a pass port... however i was able to cross the boarder 2 months ago with birth certificate and drivers licence.. but.. a passport will garantee your crossing... as for the gravy.. its low fat... haha.. no its not...

dirtracer... i hope to see you up and your family up here.. the show location is only 1 hour away from the mountians.. some amazing sights great camping. . and anything else you want to do while your up here

steve
dogfather   +1y
Hey Folks Just Stepping back into the Minni Truckin Sean after 20 years of Off time...

Coming atcha from Yelm Washington

thread post photo

Stopping in from time to time to learn... Later Dogs..
neptune   +1y
sorry man i cant even make it to downtown tacoma without my truck messin up. if i get a new motor by then but i cant find one, and i will not go to a junk yard for one cuz its not worth it to me lol
dirtracer14   +1y
When you say border your talking the blaine border? We will put this one down as one to hit, really sounds like fun eh? I use to go up there when i was a kid mostly by water thow we use to take a few weeks vacation up there.

Neptune what all you need for the motor... i have a few here and can rebuild one really cheap... you can see and here a few i have done. I can rebuild one in a weekend if i have all the parts here.... and someone to help clean up the nasty parts. Is yours a 2.0 or 2.2? I have a running 2.2 in one of the parts trucks that i could rebuild but i would want yours for a core. ( i like to have atleast one complete).

Well i should have looked at a map thats a bit of a drive... not saying we wont make it but will take some planning!!
speedster93b   +1y
^^ neptune jump on that
at dusk   +1y
hey guys.. some rad new developments.. SLAM SPECIALTIES has jumped on board and will be a sponsor of our show.. along side CAMBERED VIDEO, POORBOYS CUSTOMS INC, IKONTRAST pinstriping and air brushing, BELOW GRADE DESIGN... with many more sponsors still to come..

we are extremely exited about this show.. lots of interest from the sitting pretti car club in washington and portland.. intrest from ST and RA from the coast. this show will be a show to hit..

we just want to have 3 days of chilling with our american friends. and shooting the shit with other canadian minitruckers fomr afar..

hope to see you there..

steve, DROPSICLES