Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willin

CALLING OUT Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Montana,Wymoning willin

Northwest Events
views 2940
replies 15
following 6

at dusk   +1y
hey guys.. Steve here from a club called DROPsicles up in alberta canada. Our club has been putting on MELTDOWN since 01 and this year 2010 will mark the first time our club will host SIDESHOW our new and 2nd show.. now heres where you guys come into play.. MELTDOWN is held up in edmonton about 7 hours from the US/CANADA border.. but SIDESHOW will be held in lethbridge (1 hr from the US/CANADA border..

this show falls on july 10th 2010 and piggy back one of the biggest custom vehicle weekends i have ever seen (street machine weekend).. friday sat and sunday filled with things to do and see.. of course a drag sesh is on the agenda.. controlled cruise yada yada yada

we like to see some fellow minitruckers from south of the border head up north form some canadian beer, fries and gravy and what ever else we can get ourselves into.......

speak up if you are interested or have any questions..

thanks... Steve
or add us on facebook, search: dropsicles.
jester   +1y
Sweetness I hope I'll have something there
speedster93b   +1y
i remember you guys from drop zone in salem oregon years ago. nice rides and cool dudes. with i still lived in oregon i'd see about rollin up. wish ya the best!
at dusk   +1y
we are looking for shows to hit up state side again...
at dusk   +1y
come on.. there are more of you guys around....... whats it going to take for us to get you up here??/???/?

steve
speedster93b   +1y
BJ's
at dusk   +1y
well... canada is know for its hockey, its fries and gravy.. and its bjs...

p.s.... we are seriuosly considering haveing a poutine stand set up.... ( aka fries an gravy canadian style) just for you americans...
dirtracer14   +1y
You know it sounds pretty good to us. Talked to my son and he thought it sounded cool. My wife has wanted to go up and see canada and this would be cool. Whats it take to cross the border?
speedster93b   +1y
passport these days...
speedster93b   +1y
the gravy sounds like it'd add another ten pounds to the already heavy american epidemic