Page 2 of 2
Northwest \  washington customs forum

washington customs forum

Northwest Events
views 4217
replies 17
following 10

wirenut   +1y
new forums are up for all washington customizers. lets bring washington together .so come support whatever scene your in hotrods,muscle cars, minitrucks,vw, hydros, whatever. come post up good shops you know or cool shows coming up. spread the word and get washington together.

please repost to spread the word
wirenut   +1y
UPDATE

hey guys we have been still working on this we finaly got this up and going so check out the northwest vehicle forums and till your friends. we are still working on the site everyday to make it better. but come on over say hello and help unite the northwest

bagdb2200   +1y
He's not trying to steal anyone guys. A few people are trying to get a Washington customs forum going again, for all types of car customizers to try to bring everyone closer. It will give everyone from a broad range of custom styles to share ideas/processes/passion for cars/show dates/etc etc.
baha   +1y
Just throwing it out there I'll be creating a Washington site this fall/winter just depending on where I'm at with other development. Maybe we can work together to give the Washington guys a place on the web.
wirenut   +1y
sweet ill let all our supporters know that . we have like 11 people who are invovled in this website at all have the same goal of trying to get the northwest together. so another washington forum would be sweet.
jrock4224   +1y
is kinda weak to priate users off here but i must say this forum is low moving here in the nw...
wirenut   +1y
nope not trying to priate user,and anybody can chat where ever anybody want to chat .me and a bunch others are just trying to give a place to hopfully get all vehicles owners a place to talk. weather it be trucks,cars,motorcycles,unicycles,hotrod,ratrods,vw,i could go on forever but it is just a place for everybody and mostly just for northwest owners.
87_b2600   +1y
hey wirenut, if you ever need a mod im willin to help out. looks like a good site. just need a topic about lift lol.