Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  washington customs forum

washington customs forum

Northwest Events
views 4207
replies 17
following 10

wirenut   +1y
here it is lets get this going washington can come together now in one place to talk.

copy and paste link in url

90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
why would you copy the lay out and want everyone to jump ship?
neptune   +1y
not tryin to be rude but im already "at home" in this forum
paparoach1983   +1y
NEPTUNE SAID AND and why would you steel the layout man. thats not cool
toddluck   +1y
its a generic layout and he said for washington peeps
paparoach1983   +1y
i know its a generic type but you can still jazz it up to be more unique
dirtracer14   +1y
I dont see anything wrong with it.... the more the better. Hope it grows to be a great site with lots of info. Now if he called it the bscene of washington then ya that would be kinda stupid. Biggest thing is keep it updated and get it on the search engines so people can find it.
paparoach1983   +1y
i get what you all are saying my bad lol
neptune   +1y
i still dont see the point of me gettin on 2 forums for the same thing lol but thats just me, i may stop by to show support for another mazda lover in Wa
wirenut   +1y
yeaa its a basic layout no stealing. it is just a start to see what and who i can get on there. no it not just for mazda owner its for every customizer in washington it dont matter what your into cars,trucks,hotrods,ratrods,unicycles,whatever. just a place to get washington people together talking and info about all kinds of shows or hangouts and or help. and yes over time if it does go good i wanna go and purchase the website washingtoncustoms.com and get a real forum setup but for now this is how it starts.

andrew