End of summer BBQ

Northwest Events
views 5290
replies 32
following 10

toddluck   +1y
im game willow grove is perfect if it aint rainin
91extcab   +1y
right here in lake stevens we have lundeen park. the water doesnt really get more than about 6 feet deep at deepest at the park, and thats like 60 feet out. its a pretty decent size, can fit probably 40 or more cars there and they have picnic tables and i think they have bbq stands, there is also a kids play structure...
immortal1 (linn)   +1y

I hear ya on that one Sosa. Actually anything on a coast pretty much sucks for me LOL
crazymikey   +1y
How about a big ass BBQ at Mikey's place? Just throwing it out there. I've got a pretty good party spot. We can fit about 6 vehicles in the driveway plus lots of street parking. Basement bar, large deck, large backyard with fire pit, and most importantly, a bbq.

If anyone has a date in mine, put it up asap. I would definetly drive to Washington if I can afford to for a weekend.
toddluck   +1y
mikey come here and bring some back bacon..lol
crazymikey   +1y
you make a good proposition todd. lol
paparoach1983   +1y
man why dont we just meet in the middle again haha.
bigamigo   +1y
tell you what ill go out in the morn and get some pics of willow grove so yall can see my location cool
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Ok...tell you what...
Todd I got your back bacon big boy.

Sosa/Linn....I am with ya what the hell nothing ever in my area...well maybe scrapin the coast and showfest but other than that. LOL

Mikey isn't it friggin cold in Canada by then?
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Hell lets have one in the dirty south!!! It is always warm enough to BBQ. Hell it will be 80's in October/November/December. LOL