views 4031
replies 29
following 7

ricksb2200   +1y
ill have an open seat
beatmymini   +1y
so that make 4 of us?
91extcab   +1y
thats a hell of a drive just to get a co pilot to run to everett... id pick you up suicide... but sedro wooley is a grip away from down here...
rufus   +1y
I would love to, since I am so close, I just don't know if I have time between now and MazdaFest... I have to finish my truck!
beatmymini   +1y
The Drive In opens tomorrow. so i think i might head down there some time in the next few weeks if you all are still interested.
91extcab   +1y
sounds like it could be a definite plan... are you goin to mazdafest beatmymini? check out the roll call roster for a friday cruise to head for mazdafest...
beatmymini   +1y
i cant make it. i'm pretty pissed about it. i have to much stuff going on right now.
91extcab   +1y
beatmymini~ thats sad you cant make it to mazdafest... would be nice to have you roll with us.

Rufus~ i know you drive a mazda... but you still arent a mini truck... you damn lifted bastard! lol your gonna be the sore thumb stickin out on the drive to mazdafest...
suicide   +1y
so are we planning on still doing the drive in? when is this going down?
rufus   +1y

No way - My shit will look good, it will just be higher than everyone else... I guess I should work on some frame detail... hhahaha