LOWDOWN 09???

Northwest Events
views 7889
replies 51
following 20

toddluck   +1y
the spot we have we can prolly get 15 trucks in
devb22   +1y
Yah, that was a killer spot we had last year!
toddluck   +1y
dev try to make it mas ill pay your reg if that helps
bigamigo   +1y
hey dev you should go cause then with the booth $ you can get the bed and gate. also did you ever ask or know how much i whanted for the bed ???
wirenut   +1y
hey just let every body know some of use are planing a cruise or to roll down together

puttin together a cruise to head down there on friday morning at 8am from south hill mall check it out its in shows/events section under CRUISE to Lowdown 09
porkchop69   +1y
So who wants to meet up with the 4 of us we are leaving south everett around 830 friday morning text me at 425 -327-6015
lowerthanlowcango (chris)   +1y
Im goin down with the club Friday mornin, so ill see ya all there
wirenut   +1y
hey lowerthenlowcango you should let your club know about our convoy maybe we can meet up with you guys too?
here is the link to what were doing
blazerpimp   +1y
Ill be there for sure, Ill be camping with the Aftermath guys. I will also be working a booth for the speedshop I work at. Its Franklins VW Werks, stop by and bullshit with me and check out the cool shit we are doing with the Plasma Table. We are doing a few of the trophies for Lowdown, as well as some other cool "lowdown" goodies.
wirenut   +1y
damn tony your in a company running cnc machines and you anit help me hook up a job? i need work hahaha