Page 3 of 3
Northwest \  whats goin on

whats goin on

Northwest Events
views 4439
replies 28
following 8

ja2000   +1y
i am in bellevue i am down for a meet if you all havent done it yet lets get it rollin
effdbmx1   +1y
i dont think anyone did anything. i really want to check out some other mazda trucks.
ja2000   +1y
well we really need to get something togehther if saggio is still willing to host that would cool and get all our local mazdas toghether
blazerpimp   +1y
Im still down to meet, I Live in Burien, but I work in Redmond. The S10 you saw was either Andy's or Adam's, what color was it?? They are actually in the works of getting a Aftermath Everett chapter together..if you are interested in the group, I can forward your information to them, just PM me your info.

Tony
effdbmx1   +1y
the s10 was purple. no wait, green. damn. i completly forgot.

it would be kinda tight to be in a car club but my car isn't that great. its just lowered with different rims and a couple of mods.
blazerpimp   +1y
you have to start somewhere.. thats what is great about clubs, they help you get your truck built the way you want it built alot faster, you just have to find a group of peeps that you mesh with. The guy that is heading up the Everett chapter is a real cool cat, ver knowledgable on air ride, as well as general customizing.
ja2000   +1y
i am down got a number i think you were the one that tinted my buddy steves wrk it was the flat green one but yeah i am down pm me a name and number man
ja2000   +1y
i meant wrx
saggio   +1y
I did Tint his WRX!

Yes, we need to plan something, I'm having a Subaru BBQ in a couple weeks. maybe sometime after that.