Snow!!!

Northwest Events
views 4423
replies 17
following 13

oldskewlkool   +1y
queers i want snow
fantomrush   +1y
ahhh yes... no officer I wasnt doing doughnuts in the snow in that parking lot... Those are snow angels. Dont you see them? yes I happen to make them with my vehicle, but its not what you think! I swear!

lol The high tomorrow here is 15 degrees with 4 to 8 inche of snow possible... damn it.
ridinlow   +1y
yep its supposed to snow again tonight hey valiant u wanna go snow drifting tonight
valiant   +1y
not really, I hate driving my 2wd mazda in the snow, I dont want stupid people to hit it, but my 4x4 is down, needing a fuel pump and there is no way I will drive my valiant in this, so the 2wd it is. I was looking to see if the 31x10.5 would fit on my truck, but they wont, too big for a 2wd.

my streets up on 72nd hill is pure ice, well not today but when it snows and freezes, our road is ice, went sideways a few times and almost hit a jeep cuase the person stopped instead of moving out of the way.

-Mike
mazda_matteo   +1y
gettin lots of snow in the past few days around here. Havent had a snow day in ages until now! Trying to avoid driving the mazda even with a bunch of snow in the back
thread post photo
midnightmike   +1y
havent had any snow yet but i cant wait for it
last year we had a blast in the snow, we tied a rope to someones car and say on a flying sauser or a GT snowracer and got pulled around going 40-50k's
and we did the obvious, donuts and shit
heres a couple videos:

valiant   +1y
we used to have a little 80cc trike that my father would ride and pull us on a sled in the snow, it was awesome. that was when I was little. when I got bigger I got to drive it myself, and doing donuts on a three wheeler is so fun, specially when you pop it up on 2 wheels and melt the snow under the tires. did burn a circle in the grass, but it was fun. too bad it broke and we sold it

we got the garage clean today so hopefully we can use my dads 4x4 mazda to push my 4x4 mazda into the garage to replace the fuel pump, then I dont have to drive the 2wd no more.
-Mike
oldloweightfo   +1y
it snowed again here in wyoming last night, got another 3 inches. and seeing as how it was -15 degrees tonight, its not going anywhere. supposed to snow on saturday, and then again on tuesday and wednsday