Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  Snow!!!

Snow!!!

Northwest Events
views 4422
replies 17
following 13

valiant   +1y
how man of you guys are getting snow? we woke up to a light dusting in the morning, but it was compacted on the road and was all ice, I live off the main road. I live in the puyallup area.
-Mike
oldskewlkool   +1y
um its like 72' down here in bama no snow in site
devb22   +1y
Weve got snow coming out our ears! Ive been on the mountain all weekend boarding, finally put the mini in storage!

Devon

Oh, I am in N. Idaho area!
gravity5   +1y
just got around 16 - 18 inches where I live.....And my daily is a lowered civic, might as well be driving the truck. LOL
2fine89   +1y
haha nice we are getting shit on as I type this nothing like the west coast but it its a gooder. Thank goodness for the 4runner.
fantomrush   +1y
Its cold as hell here in Colorado. We are getting the storm you guys on the west coast are getting tomorrow night and wednesday morning. Not looking forward to it.

Atleast my daily is a 4x4 frontier. lol
boon   +1y
here in victoria we had a snow day today... no work, school, or anything
laydoutb26   +1y
been snowing here for a while... friend of mine got into an accident in her dodge neon... big truck hit her... my truck ain't moving till i get my studs on...
*86mazda*   +1y
we got like 2" in olympia, still enough to have some fun in the snow.

this parking lot was untouched before i got to it

the beast
oldloweightfo   +1y
snowin in wyoming, but that isnt any differnt than like the past 2 months, and my truck is a beast in the snow, i drive it every day, have even driven it in like 4 to 5 inches. the bags with no shocks is kinda scary though.
thread post photo