Page 2 of 2
Northwest \  WEST SIDE GET-TOGETHER

WEST SIDE GET-TOGETHER

Northwest Events
views 4172
replies 17
following 5

boon   +1y
i would consider driving down there... but wouldnt be able to do it till next summer
oldloweightfo   +1y
yeah and i cant do nothin till after december, since im stuck in wyoming
laydoutb26   +1y
so what date are y'all lookin towards?
valiant   +1y
any time would be awesome, we would prolly get more peeps if it was later then sooner, you know how washington and oregon weather are, its still kinda of icy in some areas where I live. Sucks having a birthday in winter, but the later it is, the better chance I have to take my 2wd (i decided to keep it, wasnt worth selling) since I am going to get a late start on bagging it, but if anything I will just drive down in my 4x4 mazda.

ive never been to a show or an event, always too busy when they are around, so this would be awesome,

Mike
laydoutb26   +1y
well we could have it later in the summer... and i've never really been to a BIG show, this would be on a smaller scale anyways... just a mazda meet, or maybe a mini meet, all makes n models of mini's welcome?
phatkix   +1y
same.
laydoutb26   +1y
i had another idea, a better one... how about we just go from the northern beaches of oregon or washington, and cruise to the cali border? we could stop at several roadside parks to eat and bbq, we could go to the beaches to play, and we could just have a lot of fun cruising... we could schedule this in the later june-august area... that way most of our trucks would be ready... mine should be bagged by then too, at least in teh front...
oldloweightfo   +1y
dont think i would have enough time to do somethin like that, as soon as i get out of here i need to get a full time career style job, so i may be a bit busy