Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  WEST SIDE GET-TOGETHER

WEST SIDE GET-TOGETHER

Northwest Events
views 4168
replies 17
following 5

laydoutb26   +1y
Anyone wanna get together at the Pilot Butte State Park in Bend, Oregon? I'm sure we can get a truck club to roll in, we would need more individuals though... can't really get together with 6 trucks... maybe have a bbq or something?

-Tim
valiant   +1y
if you come up with a time, depending if I can fix my truck, I might be able to head down before I put the truck in the garage to baged. hopefully it would be nice. just need dates of possible days and times and where everyone would need to meet.

it would be pretty awesome to have a last of the season BBQ. anyone up for this?

-Mike
oldloweightfo   +1y
that would be badass, though i wont be home to beaverton till christmas, but ill go to another one if you make it a regular thing
laydoutb26   +1y
see i was thinkin of makin it a small truck run... get some of the local places involved or somethin? idk it was just an idea... maybe like at the beginning of next year...
valiant   +1y
that would be cool too, my truck should be bagged and have the v8 in it, dont know if it will be body dropped then, but I am going to try and do as much as I can. As soon as I can get rid of this vw rabbit I can go buy my welder and start cutting.

The beginning of next year would actually be better then anytime soon, I dont think my truck would make it down there right now, my dad is going to have to use it to go back and forth to work and I am scared of it braking down on him.

-Mike
laydoutb26   +1y
yeah... i am only tihnkin beginning of next year because i am lookin at gettin this mazda down the road... i won't be able to pay it off/drive it until late dec. or early jan. so i'm thinkin of somethin like spring fling type thing... just a get together/bbq... idk hit me up with ideas... ALL NORTHWEST!!!

-Tim
oldloweightfo   +1y
sounds good, that would be fun to do after i moved back to oregon, wyoming sucks. so yeah just set a date and ill try and make it
valiant   +1y
hey OldLowEightFo,

you went to wyotech right, do you think it is worth it, or do you think it would be the same from some local school?
laydoutb26   +1y
Thinkin' of February 2nd-4th... Northwest Groundhogs Drops... Idk... just a name i'm tossing around... opinions? its just gonna be a small meet of northwest mini truckers... unless we get word out, then we can make it something to talk about... get sponsors n all... HMMMMM...
laydoutb26   +1y
SOMEONE GIVE ME OR HELP ME COME UP WITH IDEAS, PLEASE!