Page 1 of 1
S10 Exterior \  complicated questions

complicated questions

S10 Exterior S10 Tech
views 1073
replies 5
following 4

brokebuttryin   +1y
Alright here's one for ya. You probably have to be a pro to answer this one but I'm also looking for opinions too. I've got a 97' 4 door blazer and I can't stand how the D pillars on the back have slots in them. They are probably some sort of vent but I have no idea. Does anyone know if this is what they are? I was hoping some company out there makes smooth aftermarket ones without the slots but I haven't found a single thing. I was thinking about fiberglassing them to cover the slots and make it all smooth but Im not sure I wouldn't be doing anything to mess up ventilation or anything. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
maz89   +1y
Shave'em dog, their not anything important, they are a vent, but shaving them will not hurt anything in anyway. In my opinion, I like them being shaved aswell. The only company that I've ever seen carry something like that was Stylin' Concepts, but only for the Tahoes and Suburbans. hope this helps, good luck.
brokebuttryin   +1y
Thanks man, I was just looking for a second opinion. I figured if I couldnt buy them I'll just make them.
maz89   +1y
no problem brotha
dragginncrds   +1y
if it was me i would add led's for breaklights
gettinlow85s10   +1y
ALL I CAN SAY IS... GIT R DUN
Page 1 of 1