Page 1 of 2
S10 Exterior \  Shave door kit

Shave door kit

S10 Exterior S10 Tech
views 3207
replies 15
following 2

gettinlow85s10   +1y
on a 1st gen s10, what strength of door solenoids do i NEED? i found 35 lbs, 40 lbs, 15 lbs... whats best?
maz89   +1y
35lbs. or higher will be the best, really don't need anything higher, but if you want alittle more piece of mind you can go higher. the 15lbs. solenoids and so on are better suited for trunks and what not....
gettinlow85s10   +1y
so i could get a cheap ass Chassistech/AIM shaved door kit and make it work?
maz89   +1y
NO! stay away from that stuff. people, including myself has had alot of problems with their stuff and service...... don't want you goin through the same problems, you got enough on your plate...... best bet honestly on a budget, try e-gay (ebay) you can find companies selling auto loc kits for the lolo..... if you can't find any, let me know, my buddy is a wiz on finding shit on that place.........
gettinlow85s10   +1y
even if i did find it... i couldn't buy it... i got no paypal or credit card...
maz89   +1y
well, either way, auto loc is your best kits hands down, spal kits aren't that bad either....
gettinlow85s10   +1y
wanna buy me the kit?
maz89   +1y
bro, if i had the money to spare, i would
gettinlow85s10   +1y
oh... well can u get me a hook up? i'll let you post pics of ur custom 84 dime if you hook me up on this kit.
maz89   +1y
thanks bro, you're too kind. I will see what I can do, give me a few days, you may need to pay shippin' from me to you, but I should be able to get you a good setup ( probably spal) for the lolo