Page 1 of 1
S10 Exterior \  49" L.E.D or Caddys

49" L.E.D or Caddys

S10 Exterior S10 Tech
views 1247
replies 7
following 4

cluster   +1y
hrm hrm hrm, decison decision decisions.... well the bed is going to the shop tomorrow or monday depending when he comes to pick it up, what i need to figure out is if i wanna go with a L.E.D or the caddy tails, right now i have 92) maybe 8" long L.E.Ds on the bottom and they need to be changed

1) Cuz the previous owner caught alot of shit with it from the popo
2) Someone else build the truck so it needs CHANGE, im not for driving someone elses work, only got it for the interior and bodydrop.

i figure caddy lights the popo cant say anythign about since hell they are OEM lights off another vehicle....yet the 49" L.E.D would they bitch ya think? only thing i can think of them arguing with the L.E.D is really having them low to the ground since i always have my ass hanging down so putting them in the top of my bed might be a hard task with it already having a shaved rollpan and tailgate not a skin and all the metal in the way under the bed would make it easier to get a new one ROFL

so basicaly just looking for opinions or peopel who might have or know people with the L.E.D i rather do the L.E.D cuz it looks cleaner

dragginncrds   +1y
do the LED just at the top of the bed... if need be cut out the inside of the bed till u can get it in.. and just resheetmetal the inside... shouldnt be too hard but thats what i wont to do.. but with a daddy 3rd break light right in the center
maz89   +1y
I'm an L.E.D. kinda guy myself..... I like your idea of running one big ass L.E.D. across the top of the skin........ don't get me wrong, I love caddy lights, but they've become more wore out than a used up hooker......
dragginncrds   +1y
everybody is doin caddy's... but i have the Line of Fire so i was just goin to add a caddy 3rd break light int he middle of the tailgate at the top just to make it more legal...
cluster   +1y
yeah everyone is doing caddys, i used to love em actuallys till do but on 1st gens not 94+ i was gonna do it on this for the OEM reason but if a L.E.D can do the same then i rather do it and keep my ass clean
maz89   +1y
well, normally I'd say fuck the cops..... and still do, but since they seem like dicks up there and you don't want any trouble, see if any of your buddies know any cops, see if they can find out if you'd be hasseled about the L.E.D.....?......
cluster   +1y
im still waiting to get pulled the way i am now, no side mirrors, no bed with a blazer stock bumper bolted to the fram and blazer tails ont op LOL this looks so goofy, front of the truck looks good though

cops aint a real big worry since its not a daily by any means, but here by the beach cops give people hell for the smallest things, especially when tourists are around...im about to move more int he "country" part of myrtle beach right outside so things will be alot calmer
lvnlow9543   +1y
you shouldn't have any problem with the led, i am running one off of a deville, and i aint got pulled over yet
Page 1 of 1