Page 1 of 1
S10 Exterior \  Freakin SS Mirrors!!!

Freakin SS Mirrors!!!

S10 Exterior S10 Tech
views 1054
replies 3
following 2

brokebuttryin   +1y
Okay so I bought a set of street scene mirrors a while back for a 94 chevy 1500 and they accidentally sent me automatic mirrors instead of manual. I put them on anyways but didn't adjust them because I never use then. To my knowledge the mirrors were never tampered with. Now I have a 97 Blazer and I bought a manual set of mirrors hoping to swap the two. The pieces fit and it worked great but when I plugged them in nothing happened for both mirrors. Only 2 out of the 4 wire colors are the same, the other two are different. Could this be the reason or shouldn't it matter if the plugs fit? The stock mirrors have "9 PED" printed on the side and the SS mirrors have "6 PED" printed on them. Anyone have any clues?
maz89   +1y
it could be, try getting a wire diagram and find the differences in the wiring.....
brokebuttryin   +1y
Thanks. It was the wiring that was different. I didn't get a diagram but i did spend about an hour pulling the wires out of the plug and re-arranging them until they worked. It was a pain in the ass. Then I realized that I havent adjusted the mirrors in a long time and the switch doesnt move them to the right lol. Oh well, they are on there at least.
maz89   +1y
yeah, as long as they work right!
Page 1 of 1