Page 2 of 2
S10 Projects \  Pebble Pushers Scr8pFest 2006 Pics

Pebble Pushers Scr8pFest 2006 Pics

S10 Projects
views 2215
replies 13
following 7

sdime98   +1y
i loved it myself....the location is great...i sure can't complain, i only have to turn at the end of my road, turn off that road onto highway 74, go down it for a hour and a half or so, then turn north on 601 and its about 20 minutes up the road..haha..

but seriously it was a great show this year..it was my 4th straight year, and it was probably the best one i've been to yet.
dropemlow   +1y
i heard there are crazy storys but alot of drama
sdime98   +1y
i heard there were alot of fights and stuff on the campground but hell i wouldn't know...got back to the tent around 2 that night, and once i went to sleep i didn't wake up til about 7, so i got up and took more pictures of the rides out on the campground til they opened the gates to the track..i did see people running over to one fight right after the draggin contest, i wasn't too worried about it, i was busy pulling off my friends rollpan off where he ripped the bastard...damn fiberglass stepshavers...its funny cause i just put em back on there saturday morning..he had already ripped the rollpan apart from the stepshavers, so i went and reinforced the lips on the ends of the shavesr and the ends of the rollpan where they all bolt together..well as you can see...my fiberglass work held up, while the original fiberglass didnt...it ripped right where my fiberglass stops..haha..

thread post photo

but yea i heard there was some crazy shit during the course of the weekend goin on, i didn't really see much of it firsthand though....and mind the yellow splotch on his rollpan....haha..
blackls1   +1y
Awesome pics.