Page 1 of 2
S10 Projects \  Progress of my truck

Progress of my truck

S10 Projects
views 3705
replies 15
following 6

s10bd   +1y
Post was last edited on Jul 01, 2006 08:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
s10bd   +1y
I don't think it worked. HAHA. Well if anyone can help me out, that would be cool.
maz89   +1y
yeah, no workie..... lol, don't feel bad, i don't even know where to begin when posting pics
s10bd   +1y
Hey I figured it out!!!!! Well anyways we shaved the gas door, put ANOTHER rollpan(my third one). We re-inforced the roll pan with square tubing this time. Hopefully it holds up for a while this time. Frenched lisence plate, shaved taillights. 13" led's on both sides. Shaved the tail gate. And we're working on the new bed floor right now, as you can see. If you can tell, we're only making the floor to the front of the rear fender. That's because I'm porting the stereo subs to the bed and I need all the room I can get. Took out a couple dents. Re-did the bag job in the rear cause the first time the guy that did it for me butchered the truck. Well let me know what you guys think. thanks.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
maz89   +1y
Lookin' really damn good bro! Keep up the good work, and keep us posted on the progress!!!
lvnlow9543   +1y
nice work bro
gettinlow85s10   +1y
LOOKS DAYUM NICE!!! GIT R DUN!!!
nvious kreationz   +1y
Good lookin' work man keep going
gettinlow85s10   +1y
Are those bars gonna be like bracing for the new floor? is that the pre-shape of the floor?
s10bd   +1y
We're gonna tack weld the sheetmetal to the bars for the extra support. I'm runnin a nitrous bottle, and that thing is pretty heavy.