Page 2 of 3
Isuzu Projects \  91 pup build

91 pup build

Isuzu Projects
views 6509
replies 25
following 7

ityler   +1y
nice build man,but how did you widen the valence?? i have the amigo fenders and a pickup bumper,never felt like gettin amigo ends cause the valence doesnt line up
king*j   +1y
REALLY NICE BUILD BRO BEEN WATCHING UR TRUCK COME TOGETHER FOR A WHILE. MY JDM INFLUENCED BUILD GOT CUT SHORT WHEN I BLEW MY HEAD GASKET AND CRACKED THE HEAD, MY QUESTION IS KNOW ANYONE WITH A 2.3 LITER HEAD? GOOD LUCK, WAITING TO SEE IT BOOSTED KEEP US POSTED!!

FROM SAN ANTONIO TX KING*J
lethalethan   +1y
Thanks. My head gasket also blew from a warped head. But I had already planned for this and picked up a 2.6L F.I out of a newer pup. So now my truck is completely stripped out awaiting a whole new setup. I have some current pics i'll try to post up.
lethalethan   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

I'll throw in one of my daily driver too just for shits and giggles
thread post photo

She's got 89k original miles
baha   +1y
Looks great man, I love the build up!
bas1c   +1y
I love it. I was gonna go a drift isuzu for a while but switched to bagging it. But seeing this makes me wanna do my daily dual cab isuzu into a drifter again. Keep up the awsome work.
gldsuzi   +1y
truck looks good been checking it out since you started could you please take the time to explain to me how you hooked up the MSD to the Distrubitor? is it stock do you only use the spark wire cable from the coil? because mine has a 2 wire connector too.

thanks chris
l.k.   +1y
hey lethal....got a 93 isuzu reg. cab just got to pick it up.

i guess i can watch this build on numerous sites now.....great work man...oh and i still have my mighty max.
gldsuzi   +1y

hey man if he's active on another forum could you ask him to check his PM's on here Thanks
l.k.   +1y

yeah man no problem will do...