Page 1 of 3
Isuzu Projects \  I cant wait to get it done

I cant wait to get it done

Isuzu Projects
views 4385
replies 20
following 7

22-zu   +1y
Im sure some people have seen this truck before. It ended up in Indiana and I bought it. 2 owners down the road it was in need of some help. Let me know what you think.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

And now that I have it, Im building a new air tank frame, the part you see is the tank. As of right now the front part is done and Im going to flip the whole thing over and weld the bottom, then put on the suspension. O and I built it on top of the old one just for measurements and it worked kinda like a jig for the new one.

thread post photo
low_pup   +1y
nice man. tho9se rims are THE SHIT! i cant belive they fit.
22-zu   +1y
Yea they fit, but the grass is decieving. Its about 1 1/2 away from laying all the way out without the motor. I talked to the guy that built it and he showed me pics of it laying but im raising the front of the frame up so im not putting that much stress on the ball joints, especially with the motor im gonna run *cough* 454 *cough*(hope it fits, just a motor i have laying around figured id use it for something).
the411   +1y
Looks killer dude!
isuzueh   +1y
nice truck dude.....I seen pictures from a show called relaxing in So Cal was that your truck I saw in some of those pics???
isuzueh   +1y
nevermind just found the pics of it looks similar though

eatinpavement   +1y
that truck is from down here. lots of controversy on ssm over it laying on 22s. nice project. i wanna see it sitting flat on cement with the hood on.
22-zu   +1y
You will, hopefully after this coming weekend. I ran out of gas on the 3 day weekend (piss poor planning) and im still fixing leaks on the frame. As soon as i get it all done ill do a mok up and post it. Have to just hope the hood fits i guess and judge off the fenders, i dont have one yet.
baha   +1y
didn't it used to be in FL at some point? I saw a truck just like it at Spring Fling
eatinpavement   +1y
thats the same truck but it was from bellerose la.