Page 1 of 2
Isuzu Projects \  Project: My Other Girlfriend Updated 5-24-2007

Project: My Other Girlfriend Updated 5-24-2007

views 3075
replies 13
following 8

keele   +1y
FEW UPDATED PICS:

Well finally getting started on my stock floor bodydrop for the isuzu. Thought I would post up some pictures of some progress thus far. Let me know what you all think as the build goes on.

What I started with:

After a little bodywork:

Tuesday Night Progress:

Wednesday Night Progress:

In the process of cutting off 24 Gussets. I have alot of grinding time ahead of me.

Thursday Night Progress:

Friday Progress: Working on the truck was better than going to work.

Well we got some more done Saturday Night but my camera was dead so I will get some pictures up tomorrow.

Let me know what you think.

Few pictures from some work Saturday evening:

Well Finished up the 4 link last night and got the tranny crossmemeber in. Here are a few pictures of the rear setup finished.

Few New Pictures

Post was last edited on May 24, 2007 04:05. This post has been edited 4 times.
isuzueh   +1y
wow wow wee wow looks great
low_pup   +1y
wow man lookin good for sure, def. some interesting stuff going on with the truck at the start. i think it was the best thing to cut the back off. it was lookin kinda deathly. but i do have to call you an asshole for having that lift. im hatin.
keele   +1y
Ha Ha yeah the truck was ghetto as shit when I got it but the price was right so I couldn't pass it up and I saw the potential.

Actually the lift isn't mine it is my buddies. When I did my last bodydrop on my hardbody it was a pain in the ass taking the cab on and off with a jack or people. This makes it much easier. Thank god he is helping me out.
speedylowz   +1y
Looks good bro.
/// xception   +1y
Looking good man...keep up the progress.
low_pup   +1y
dude honestly that things lookin sick already. i really like the rear setup you have going on. thats awesome. cant wait to see more.
gldsuzi   +1y
wow dude that thing looks great!
keele   +1y
New Pics
mightymini   +1y
was wondering if you could snap 2 close up pictures for me, both the drivers side engine and drivers side tranny. But i came back here and seen you had it back together. just gettin some shit put back together after mine has been apart for too long and 2 things look outta place on mine