Page 1 of 1
Isuzu Projects \  Just chime'n in!!

Just chime'n in!!

Isuzu Projects
views 1157
replies 8
following 4

isuzueh   +1y
haven't been on the forums in quite sometime just thought id post some pics of my ride i have been working on since i unfortunately sold the isuzu

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
ityler   +1y
TRAITOR!!! lol jk nice dime! why you sold your zu man??
baha   +1y
Yeah why did you sell your zu??? j/k the s10 looks awesome man I love it.
isuzueh   +1y
cuz im weak!! lol that and here in Canada i might as well be trying to build a model T! the parts are next to impossible to find and i was having some serious mechanical troubles with the rebuilt motor i had for it and plus the s10 is super comfortable to drive haha
isuzueh   +1y
oh man these are bringing a tear to my eyes lol here are the last two pics i took the day i sold the truck

thread post photo

thread post photo
ityler   +1y
Lol soooo is the model t a hint at your next project?? Lol jk but yeah I almost sold mine a while back too,wiring harness burnt up and didn't think I could fix it lol
isuzueh   +1y
dude that is exactly what happend to mine lol i got the new motor in plugged it all up went to fire it up and poof smoke and burning lol i couldn't disconnect the battery fast enough lol
gldsuzi   +1y
bummer about the isuzu, but the s10 looks nice
ityler   +1y
yeah lol i was right around the corner when mine burnt,got it home had it for sale for a month gave up on selling it and swapped a harness lol then almost tried selling it again cause we lost a plug that we didnt know about and couldnt get it to start lol
Page 1 of 1