threads
Page 1 of 1
Isuzu Projects \  Found some pics Attn: Eatinpavement & Westanbro!!!

Found some pics Attn: Eatinpavement & Westanbro!!!

Isuzu Projects
views 1250
replies 7
following 3

speedylowz   +1y
Ran accross these pics the other day..... Thought ya'll might reconize them!!!

westanbro   +1y
Those were the days. Hopefully mine will be rollin soon. See if u have any pics from even before then. I lost alot of mine from before I sold the 1 to Clark.
eatinpavement   +1y
so wait... is clarks truck the ole prime time???????
speedylowz   +1y
I have a bunch more pics juz gotta find them. u owned it when it was all peach right?
thread post photo
westanbro   +1y
Yea clarks was mine when it was prime time and the 1 i put 20s on used to be Kennys when we were Organized Kunfuzion and speedy it was a different color peach at first then bodydrop and primer (prime time) in 94 95 time frame then it went in the garage for awhile and then Clark got it from me in 96 or 97 i forget lol.
speedylowz   +1y
Hey Wes I really liked the setup u had on the Zoo,simple,it works, & clean. That primor one with the graphix is the one I was talking about at my crib......U know Who's green one this is it had a Camber Logo oin the front windsheild........Yours Maybe???
://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/speedelowz/6.jpg
westanbro   +1y
Yea the green 1 was mine. That pic was taken right after it got painted about 2 months before I put the 20s on it and re primed it. The 1 with graphics was Kyles in mississippi. I did the bags and bodydrop on that 1 for the paint work on mine. I guess I have done more isuzus than I can count. lol
speedylowz   +1y
I thought that it was yours... Check out this Zoo I drove 13 hrs to buy after seeing it I drove 13 hrs back with any empty trailer back in 98!!!!!!!It had Amigo Quarters Bodywork was pretty bad!!!
Page 1 of 1