Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  The Twanksta=Train Conductor

The Twanksta=Train Conductor

Mazda Projects
views 1463
replies 5
following 3

the twanksta   +1y
Hey guys, finally got my train horns put in...dont have ne pics of the install yet but i will get some tomorrow and for the mean time here are a couple short video clips...ill get some better ones soon!LATER!

the twanksta   +1y
Ok guys heres some pictures, ill try to get the videos workin too! I might have just ran out of bandwidth cuz i told so many people to look at once...but heres some install pics.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

And for videos, these should work unless my bandwidth has run out.

cid (dale)   +1y
First off, that's fukin pimp lmao. Second of, if you did that to me i'd have to kick your ass (after i get a new pair of boxers ahaha).

You need to get behind someone before a set of tracks and right before they go over them, put your high beams of and sound the alarm lol. That'll get em good.

Nice setup tho, did a good job.

Dale
the twanksta   +1y
Thanks, yeah Ive been having alot of fun around town..haha. Whatever youve thought of Ive tried it..including the railroad crossing...haha!
mullet   +1y
i think those things are the most annoying thing in the world.. especially at shows.. but they are too funny to scare people with. I will prolly get them just for that reason.. than and an intercom to talk to people.
the twanksta   +1y
Yeah I didnt really get it for the shows, mainly just to scare the shit out of random people. for example, 5 feet away from a goofy looking kid inside of a parking garage....i cant even describe his reaction. lol. I still scare my friends when they are inside the truck.haha
Page 1 of 1