threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  BRAND NEW 1986 MAZDA B2000 SE LONGBED!!

BRAND NEW 1986 MAZDA B2000 SE LONGBED!!

Mazda Projects
views 19113
replies 18
following 17

91extcab   +1y
I'm going to post this in photo post, as opposed to the internet deals area only because the photos are gorgeous and i doubt any of us would be able to afford the purchase price of this truck...

Here is the description from the ebay page:

"For sale is a time capsule 1986 Mazda B2000 SE-5 longbed pickup. This truck is in museum condition, and fully documented. It has lived life in climate control storage and has only 1,844 original miles! This truck has zero fading, shows almost no wear, has zero dry rot, and still has the amazing new car smell!

This truck is undoubtedly the LAST and THE ONLY B2000 like this on the face of the earth. The Mazda Museum in Hiroshima Japan doesn't even have a B2000 of this quality. The pictures show you what this truck is. I have to tell you, to see and experience this truck in person and to observe and take in it's originality will absolutely blow your mind! There is no exception with this truck. It has been perfectly preserved and is a perfect B2000 truck. It is brand new.

The truck runs and drives like it should, perfectly. It is a crime to drive it though!
Things that have been done to the truck: The original tires have been replaced due to extreme flat spotting. The current tires are 7 years old but are in like new condition. The original battery has been replaced, the battery is currently 7 years old. The battery hold down is not original but the original battery hold down and tray are included and are in perfect shape. The windows have been professionally tinted. The engine oil has been drained and refilled. Other than that, everything else is 100% original down to the wiper blades, original air filter, and even the factory grease still remaining on the tailgate hinges and doors.
Included also is the original build sheet, laminated window sticker, a copy of the original title, and the original sales reciept from the dealer it was purchased from. Aslo included is a very nice high quality fitted car cover and soft retractable bed cover. (not pictured)
This is absolutely the nicest, cleanest, and untouched mazda truck on the market. Have you ever had a mazda truck? regret selling it? heres your chance to own a NEW one, 20+ years later!
Please call Jim at (636) 577-4447. If I don't answer please leave a message. There is alot of history and stories that go with this truck which I can provide all of this information to a serious buyer.
Buyers responsible for ALL shipping charges, and arrangements"

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

see why the title says "brand new"?
kovz   +1y
Awesome find. Thanks for sharing!
91extcab   +1y
oh... i supposed i should have put the ebay link up too...

billiam   +1y
I'd give my left nut for it! Hell...I'd thrown in the right one too!
sincitylocal   +1y
That's Madlow's truck.
He bought it 3 months ago for $7,500.

-1986-Mazda-B2000-SE-5-longbed-truck!!!!!!!!

How many of us could have it for 3 months and only put 37 miles on it?
91extcab   +1y
I would have put over 3k on it in less than 37 days... Lol
baha   +1y
Great find! That certainly is a time capsule.
tucknrimmaz   +1y
WOW
91extcab   +1y
I'd be willing to bet that the clear coat still shines like crazy
oo7bob   +1y
I've seen this at a show here in st louis, it is amazing. The engine compartment has not been cleaned, it's just that nice. The ebay price is still $14 less than i paid for a new one($6001). Also, that's the same Mazda dealer I bought my 87 a year later

dam, i remember when mine was that clean, but i had 1800 miles the third week.