threads
Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  why hasent anyone??

why hasent anyone??

General Discussion
views 4947
replies 21
following 10

low_pup   +1y
i have never seen a slammed isuzu trooper! have any of you? if not i think ill go ahead and make that my first suv slam.

i am the paint master lol. i still havent gotten photoshop on my home or work computer.
isuzueh   +1y
yea that would be pimp if it could happen
oldskewlkool   +1y
sweet
dragn92nznsi   +1y
already thought of it, you'd have to do a full frame... if i was going to do it id go toyota frame and suspension... lots of work
ablaydes   +1y
that would be awesome cause rodeos are awesome bded and bagged
low_pup   +1y
well i really want to build a frame for something so this could be a good place to start f-ing things up. i think ill keep my eyes open. one just sold by me for $500 that just needed a timeing belt.
crazymikey   +1y
maybe someone should buy my Rodeo (see for sale section) and slam that sucker.

I personally wanted to lift it...

A slammed Trooper would be cool as hell. I used to have an '88 Trooper with a 2.3 & 5 spd and an '87 Trooper with a 2.6, 5 spd, 2" lift and some BFG 31s. I miss them. I never even got to drive either on them on the road.
low_pup   +1y
i would but your not located to close to me and right now i can get one with no lights in it, missing some interior and needs an engine for $150 here. lol and a engine and tranny for $200. id rather do a trooper and be the first instead of a rodeo thats been done. no offence by the way.
crazymikey   +1y
i wasnt referring to you to buy the rodeo,because yeah,it's been done.

Doing a Trooper on 22s or something would just be insanely sick.
low_pup   +1y
just drop your rodeo man, have another dragger.