threads
Page 1 of 3
Mazda Projects \  Just a rendering i did.....

Just a rendering i did.....

Mazda Projects
views 4112
replies 24
following 10

slammedmini469   +1y
got bored, found the pic on Yahoo, no clue who the original pic belonged to.....

hope you guys like it.....

mark   +1y
col bro...you should work on getting some shadows under the truck
blare   +1y
Ya shadows. Im not sure whats up with that tail lights either, but its a good start none the less. Also a trick I like to do is to rotate one of the wheels slightly so that it doesnt look identical. keep working
slammedmini469   +1y
the taillight is actually like that in the original pic.......its a clear taillight, with a red bottom.....i think the wierd part is theres some sort of relection off the chrome that makes it look wierd.......

what sort of shadows? and could you give me some advice on doing shadows? i cant seem to get it down......
blare   +1y
hmmm i could go on for awhile bout what i know but you can aim me or something
the twanksta   +1y
well i got bored tonight and you already have a rendering topic up so i figured id post mine up...this is what my truck should look like next week...
thread post photo
schreff   +1y
What programs do you guys use to do this?
slammedmini469   +1y
Adobe Photoshop 7.0
laiedmazda87   +1y
well sense everyone else is posting theres, heres mine. it should look like this without molding and a few other things(didnt get to picky in the pic)

yes i know it isnt the best but thats all i need to get a good ideal about what i wanna do
tskb2200   +1y
here is a photoshop of the new pontiac solistice i did awhile back just gonna put up the url cause its kinda big