Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  my mazda

my mazda

Mazda Projects
views 2515
replies 13
following 8

shifter   +1y
well im new here and this is my mazda....my dad gave me it last year but i had to get a windshield new tires alternator etc for it. its a '92 b2200 ext. cab stick shift. this is an old pic but what i got so far is two sub boxes in back green neons in interior, pedals, shifter, custom shift boot, muffler tip, i painted the rims black and i dropped the back 2 inches to level it out. im not sure wether ill keep it or not. its got almost 142000 miles and i got enough to buy a new truck but whoknows...ill know in about another month....untill then ill keep smokin those ricers in their hatchbacks and saturns.

thread post photo
mullet   +1y
didn't work.. just a red x
thetornado   +1y
i loaded ur pic on my photobucket and edited your post. seems to be the most reliable photo hosting site i know of, and they create the code for your posts...its too easy.
good lookin truck so far... and welcome to the site! great to have you here!
shifter   +1y
thanks man and i got a muffler its called a ractive my buddy and i are puttin it on my truck prob next monday or tuesday. hopefully itll sound better and maybe some better performance. bought it used for 20 bucks so eh what the heck. after lookin around on this site im thinkin of keepin this truck just to mess around with while still buyin another truck as my daily.
mullet   +1y
for real man.. keep it..
mazm   +1y
yeah man keep it, looks good
mark   +1y
where are you located? looking to sell it?
2fine89   +1y
Thats an awesome looking truck, it would be a great start to a project for sure. I wish I could find an extended cab in that condition for a decent price up here.
thetornado   +1y

somewhere in New York, i can see it on his front liscense plate...
lucky   +1y
Keep the truck save your money. Can you post a pic of your custom shift boot? I need a new one and am shopping around, but I am fussy.