Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  Pics of my box and interior

Pics of my box and interior

Mazda Projects
views 4075
replies 15
following 12

slammed91b5000   +1y
heres some pics of my box and interior. the interior is not done yet (obviously) i still need to put the carpet in and everything, but all the steel work is done on it. i made the steering wheel. the box is done, and i just finished spraying in the box liner, and putting in the fuel cell that i made and the battery boxes and the oasis. i think its looking pretty good. still lots of body work letf on the truck tho before paint.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
the twanksta   +1y
That looks awesome man! The dash looks awesome, and I love how th bed is setup, its simple but looks great that way! Later!
baha   +1y
wow man that dash and console work is killer!!! how long did it take you to do that? The bed liner looks awsome looks like your almost finished with the dawg keep up the good work man!

Rob
thetornado   +1y
great work! looks like a lot of time and some freakin mad skillz to do everything you have done. So what is the dash made out of?
mark   +1y
looks good bro
mazm   +1y
looks good, love that dash and steering wheel
sprkndawg   +1y
FUCKN SWEET!
mullet   +1y
did u make the wheel hubs and bridge cover? looks perfect.. dash is pimp.. but something strikes me funny.. maybe the angle of the pics.. still bad ass tho.
Mike
slammed91b5000   +1y

everything i do is out if 16 or 18 ga. sheet steel and i did it all in my garage. the outer wheel tubs i bought, they are trailer fenders. and the inner section is just a piece of 18 ga. sheet that i rolled. and thanks for the comments, i think it will look alot better once i get the interior painted and carpeted, but the thing is a primer wagon right now haha
slammed89mazda   +1y
looks sick!! nice work