Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  full set up of pics from begining to now with air ride

full set up of pics from begining to now with air ride

Mazda Projects
views 2667
replies 10
following 8

drpdmazda   +1y
this is the link to my pics on car domain since i cant get them to load right the first few are of the first air ride set up that a so called " friend " did and completely fu*ked up costing me about $1900 to have it all re done

check them out and let me know what you think
slammed91b5000   +1y
looks good. how much did those 4 viairs cost and how fast does it fill up the tank from 0-150???
drpdmazda   +1y
my pressure switch shuts off at about 160-165 and kicks on around 100 it takes about 45 seconds from 100-160 from completely empty it takes about 2-3 minutes tops the compressors were $190 each for a total of $760 if i could do it again i would have gotten a belt driven or the 350's cause you can run more pressure out of them, so i may be selling the 450's soon,
laiedmazda87   +1y
nice, I was looking at the first link set up you had and im glad u got it re done. btw i would sale the 450s and get u a york belt driven! i had one and it would fill twice as fast as all 4 of them compressors. u can get em off volvo cars and old ford trucks and there cheap
slammed91b5000   +1y
ive got an oasis, and i would recomend that to EVERYONE with bags. it was only 700 and it will fill my tank from 0 psi to ride height at 145 in like 35 seconds. it is amazing. and withthe pressure switch it fills from 110-145 in like 15 seconds. most amazing compressor ever.
mullet   +1y
drpdmazda do your upper 4 link bars hold good mounted as they are? Thats an intersting way of doing it by not running the crossmember and just going to the frame rail.. looks good.. just wondering.
Mike
mazm   +1y
truck looks good
blare   +1y
ya same with what mullet said. i personally would put some gussets on it
drpdmazda   +1y
yeah the upper link bars hold just fine, there is no movement at all in the rear end from the truck all the way up to all the way down so the pinion angles came out perfect
mark   +1y
cool truck man