Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  what I did today....

what I did today....

Mazda Projects
views 2411
replies 10
following 5

laiedmazda87   +1y
Well some of you might know I beenworking on getting my truck like I want it and sheetmetaling the bed was something i want and today I got the tank in the frame, mounted and the bed back on. heres some pics

let me know what u think, BTW: here's everyone a pic to see how it was before...

baha   +1y
looks alot better recessed in the bed floor man keep up the good work! Love the randering BTW
laiedmazda87   +1y
thanks, next project is were sheetmetaling the inside of the bed. after that im plumping my system after everything gets here(on backorder) then its going tot he paint shop, smooth out the inside of the bed and painting it sonic blue from the body like up like in my sig then im gonna get the same rims 17x8 for it and im gonna be finish with it for a while aint gonna be to much longer, its coming alot pretty fast now I CANT wait
shaved dime   +1y
lookin alot cleaner!
mark   +1y
good job
laiedmazda87   +1y
Heres some Pictures of about how much lift if not a little more its gonna get in the rear.

and my door
sprkndawg   +1y
SWEET!
laiedmazda87   +1y
yeah the crossmember is overkill but it was there when I got the truck, thats nothing I would do, and plus the old top links were mounted to it also.

and no the bag mount isnt wrong, when its layed down its completly flat, thats when its gonna be lifted all the way and at ride height i ts gonna be stright. if you think thats a crazy looking axle, check how it was befor even when it was layed out and didnt hardly get no lift.

heres you a layed out pic of the old ones. just look how they are lmao
mark   +1y
what exactly was changed in yer suspension..because it looks the same to me, just painted
laiedmazda87   +1y
?? i didnt say we changed the suspension just re did the bag mount saafter it ripped the frame, im talking about the insde of my bed. note the tanks are gone all the crappy line etc