Mazda Projects \  bahaha

bahaha

Mazda Projects
views 1227
replies 6
following 3

laiedmazda87   +1y
hahaha idk,

i got my bed and everything off doing some mods to it, got the whole truck tore apart

i want everyoneto know "low boy customs" is nothing but a hack shop, shittiest fucking work ive ever seen.

im have or gonna re-do everything on the truck that aint stock.

oh well ill post pictures of what im doing later on.
drpdmazda   +1y

i fell your pain brother i am going through the same thing right now, thanks god for dennis and justin at intense customs in reading pa
laiedmazda87   +1y
someone hacked up your truck also??

my truck was hacked up when i got it, from the system to the motor to the airbags.

I've gotten prolly 2 full weeks of nothing but working on that truck, i work sometimes form sun up to sun down taking it apart and fixing everything

ive pretty much got it all done now except a few things like sheetmetaling my bed, plumping my system for f,b,s,s etc
slammed91b5000   +1y
that is exactly the reason i only buy stock trucks and do all the work myself. so i know nothing is jimmy rigged when i buy it and i know nothing will have to be redone when im building it. and it is all done exactly how i want it.
laiedmazda87   +1y
smart move, I had a yota that looked damn good, i wantewd to bag it but my dad wouldnt up for that so i got this one already bagged and we ended up re-bagging ther ass anyway haha
slammed91b5000   +1y
yeah my parents have been very understanding of letting me use the whole 2 car garage for my 1 year build of my truck. hopefully it should be driveable next weekend, which will be the first time it has been on the road since last august. as soon as it is, i will have pics and videos for everyone to check out and listen to that built 302 smoke some stock mazda rubber off so i have an excuse to get rubber for my 2 other 04 lade rims.
laiedmazda87   +1y
My trucks been in my moms parking place under the carport for a while now, i told her wait untill this winter when we body drop it haha

gonna take my dads work truck place and everything.
im prolly gonna body drop it 3 1/2"
Page 1 of 1