Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  installed my belt driven

installed my belt driven

Mazda Projects
views 2429
replies 10
following 4

laiedmazda87   +1y
i got out there today and took off the a/c and put on my york belt driven!!

*heres some pics*

*my interior* sorry for all the interior pictures but i like it i put alot of time in to it!

mullet   +1y
SWEET!! How many washers u have to put in there? Also.. i like the paint on the glove box.. just something different.
Mike
laiedmazda87   +1y
i dunno it was a few of them lol to move it off the disturberd.

its on there good thats for sure, and it pumps air like crazy! and when i turn it on u cant even tell its on. i sitll have the other 3 for sale if anyone wants em
mullet   +1y
Thats awesome! How much you selling them for? And do they have the right clutch?
Mike
laiedmazda87   +1y
50$ shipped and yes they have the clutch on them.
mullet   +1y
i'm getting onto the chat.. this is awesome
blare   +1y
wow i thought my engine bay was dirty but damn ...... just kidding how fast to fill a 5 gallon or whatever u got?
laiedmazda87   +1y
aint hooked itr up to my tank yet, waiting to order my valves adn my box and stuff to get here cause im making my truck f,b,s,s
laiedmazda87   +1y
btw: im putting a 2600I motoe in my truck sometimes prolyl this winter and when i do im gonna clean the motor paint everything plug weld all the holes etc so my engine department will look damn good when i put the motor in but for the time being im go nna degrese and presure wash it really good it will come clean
pro-rabbit   +1y
what did you have to do to make it fit on the sanden brackets?