Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  under construction

under construction

Mazda Projects
views 1559
replies 7
following 6

bigroy_80   +1y
just thought i would show the progress on the truck, its going kind of slow with only having saturday mornings and 1-2 nights a week, but its gettin there. we started test fitting front bag brackets and bags yesterday. heres some random pictures that i happen to take when i rememeber to

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

rear frame work was done by negative camber, needs to be cleaned up a bit
sprkndawg   +1y
like the tubework!
shaved dime   +1y
i like the rims!!
slammed91b5000   +1y
yeah the rims are sick. i see you will be doing a 5 bolt conversion. awesome.
bigroy_80   +1y
5 bolt is already done with, toyota rear end on the back half and redrilled front hubs already on. deff saves a lot of time looking for wheels since im so damn picky. im deff satisfied with my wheels though just need to get some rubber and get the rest of the suspension done.
miked   +1y
that ranger headlight conversion? if so... u mind showing exactly where u cut the grill an what ever else had to be done to make this work?

-mike
bigroy_80   +1y
yea ill take pictures when i start cuttin stuff up, i have no idea myself as of now but well figure something out to make them work
2fine89   +1y
OH YA BABY... thats what I like to see all cut up mid mod and just smellin the progress. I ned to find one to cut up now because the 89 became a daily driver again, no time to cut her up. There is 3 0r 4 at the wrecker in not too bad shape, might just have to see if they will sell me one whole. one there with air and power steering.
Page 1 of 1