Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  heres mine

heres mine

Mazda Projects
views 2772
replies 10
following 6

schreff   +1y
Just put the weber 38 and headers on. Got some stuff powdercoated as well. The 100 spoke wires are for sale, Brand new tires not even a mile on them yet. The one has curb rash as you can see, but it still holds air.

thetornado   +1y
those 100 spokes are lookin niiiiiiiiice. what size pro do u have on there? look slike 10, hahah.
and ur engine is looking real clean!
laiedmazda87   +1y
i never liked the wire wheels but they look very good on that truck!

BTW: nice motor
schreff   +1y
thanks guys. What do you mean by size pro?
bagged89mazda   +1y
think he's talkin bout the height of the side wall jeremy .
thetornado   +1y
yaya, the profile of your tire?
and what kind of intake do you have on there? it looks great!
schreff   +1y
Oh The tires are 205/40zr17. The intake(i think you mean the air filter) I think its a K&N but not sure it came with the Weber 38. I used K&N oil on it and it worked awsome. Other than the fact that the carb pops when I give it gas, I think im getting to much gas, so I need to put a regulator on there and set it at 3 psi. Also need a new fuel pump cause mine just took a shit. So i'll have it back up and running Saturday.
thetornado   +1y
looks sweet man. i did mean the air filter. so since you eliminated all the intake does it still run well?
and how much did u end up soending on the weber carb setup?
drpdmazda   +1y

i was told to run my weber at 1.5 psi, do you have any close up pics of your weber install and your msd ignition install? i put the 32/36 carb on and the blaster 2 coil pack and the truck doesnt run right now, and it diesels when i go to shut it off

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
sprkndawg   +1y
Looks good, but not feeln the wires, but hey opions are like assholes....... lol