threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  Got my truck home finally....

Got my truck home finally....

Mazda Projects
views 1445
replies 6
following 5

shapinoweno   +1y
hey guys,
Well i finally towed my new b project to my house.
Now i can comance tearing her a new one....
Well for the people that dident read my post in the new member section, I got this truck for only $150.
The only real problem is that the head gasket is blown. well i got a new head gasket from my work, and i will replace it on sunday, so hopefully i will have a runner real soon.
I have so many plans for this truck, but first off am going to drop it down, and add some 16in chevy rims.
check out the pics in my gallery.

sprkndawg   +1y
Lay the bitch down :LOL: good luck with the project.
pont   +1y
man good find for 150 since its Injected i think i read somewere that those are rather rare
slammed91b5000   +1y
i think the efi's were only made in 93. the last year the b2200 was made.
shapinoweno   +1y
thanks for the words....
As to the efi, i know that it has a ecu and it is fuel injected, i am not shure if that is rare or not...I was kinda wanting a carburated motor, but oh well.
I am super stoked about the project.
I am puting in my gasket kit tommorow.
Doing the head gasket,intake manifold, exaust, and i couplke small other ones. If the dam thing will run i am going to drop it to the ground same day if i gots the time.
Thanks again,
midnightmike   +1y
GOOD FIND!!!..... the fuel injected only came in 92-93, ive got 2 92's and 2 93's.... i have a 91 but ive gutted it, i have a spare f.i. motor too, i wont go with carb, i cant deal with them
shapinoweno   +1y
are you shure that they only came in those 2 years?
i work for kragens auto parts...so when i puch in the computer my year truck if give me both engine options, carb, and fi.
so i am not shure, i know that they owner has never replaced the engine, and he is the orginal owner......I THINK
Oh well all i know is that i am doing the head gasket today so hopefully i will have a runner by tonight
Page 1 of 1