Mazda Projects \  new pics of my mazda

new pics of my mazda

Mazda Projects
views 2481
replies 10
following 6

laiedmazda87   +1y
ok , here they are.

*most of you might remember my old 4link set up was set up way wrong, we re-did the top links and is it so much better, pionion angle dosnt change at all, if any just so little i cant tell and it seems stronger.*

*new steering wheel and shift knob and cd player*

*got my grille out due to i cant adjust the headlights at all with the grille in because it pushes against the headlights*

*shocks for the back*
*compressed with an inch to inch and a half to compress more*

*all the way out*

thanks and let meknow what yall think
bagged_mazda   +1y
thats why u dont go to low boyz...any way congrats bro...
laiedmazda87   +1y
i didnt, it was bagged when i got it.
baha   +1y
looks tons better man I like your mazda, hope the advice helped
slammed91b5000   +1y
yeah its better now that you changed the upper bars but your pinion angle is still all whack. although it might not change thru the travel, its at a crazy angle. idealy the u joint should be straight. i can see how your driveshaft is angled up and the rear end is angled down. it should be flat. making your new top bars shorter would correct this problem.
sprkndawg   +1y
Sweet!!
laiedmazda87   +1y
Its not bad off, it doesnt viberate or anything, rides smooth. so untill it gives me problems im not gonna change it, me and the guy across the road did this a while back and i havnt had no trouble yet, besides ripping my bag mounts off and trhe frame with it LOL.

if u notice in that picture i posted the bag mount on the passanger side was already ripped and that night it ripped on me.

heres after we re did the mounts.

BTW: on the driveshaft he kinda lined it all up so it wouldnt put it in a bind at the carrier bearing. he builds street rods and sure seem like hes know whats hes doing, when i was having my problems at first with the old set up he looked at it and within 30 seconds told me what was wrong with it.
slammed91b5000   +1y
oh yah, cool. that looks beefy as hell now. but you should scrape all the welding spatter off. looks like someone had explosive diarhea all over it. haha j/k.
gravity5   +1y
Looks not bat but for a few things....1 bent bars are nowhere near as strong as straight bars.....and why did you angle one set uf bushings and not the others.....like the fronts are straigt and the rears are angled....that means that the only play in the bar is in the bushings...which will make them wear out quicker.
laiedmazda87   +1y
im not gonna clean up the splatter, it isnt bad and im gonna be sheetmetaling my bed so im gonan take it all apart scuff it all up and re paint everything befor i sheetmetal my bed. that splatter is the last thing on my mind lol, got the bed off of it right now bout to go some gas tank mods and hiding everything so we can sheetmetal the bed.