Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  another aussie's b series

another aussie's b series

Mazda Projects
views 1912
replies 9
following 8

nathansmc   +1y
ok, so i have had this for about 6 months now. but being at uni (college) i have had very little funds to spend.

sorry about the size of this post, just thought i would get it all over with in one.

she started out like this.

and i bought these for the front

these are two ides i am having, would love to combine them

shaved the bumper, and frenched in the plate

the mirrors on the right are my new ones for now. of of a mazda 323

put in some new lights from the same 323, but they don't have parkers, so i am looking at importin ranger headlights

i sold the tray, to get money for a new engine. mine died. getting a 13b put in.

so i got this tray for now, a bit different, but we will see how we go with it

don't you love sparks???

and here are the valves i picked up. 1/2" manual, nice and fast, with good adjustabilty
impulse   +1y
Diggin the tilt front end dude!
nathansmc   +1y
yeh, its not on mine, but itsa what i want. the plan is to do mods, that i can perform, i wanna do all the work
mark   +1y
that sounds good man
thetornado   +1y
looks got like your gettin the wheels turning. lookin forward to see how it all starts to come together.
nathansmc   +1y
well, look what i found. they call this a ford raider here in australia. sits on a B series chassis..........
slammed89mazda   +1y
that hood/front end mod would be sick!!! i want to have mine tilt forward, but i want it to just be the hood, not the fender wells & all
h2low   +1y
hey nath,

just came across this site n noticed you on here..

hows the engine cumin along???

werd
drtyhatch   +1y
nice ideas man, I've always wanted a tilt front end like that one has.
2fine89   +1y
WOW I have had a Blazer sitting out back for the past 5 years wanting to SUV my truck - never happened lol looks cool tho. The flip front is awesome too.
Page 1 of 1