threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  wut yall think so far?

wut yall think so far?

Mazda Projects
views 1620
replies 5
following 3

justgettinstarted   +1y

okay okay i admit, i have nothing at all from jason but....hes a super guy and i felt like reppin him for a while. now.....what do u see done to this? im lookin for a clean two tone paint possibly a single color with pearl, shaved handles, smoothed rear end, IRS HOPEFULLY, body drop to mid rocker, shaved drip rails, all emblems, moldings, and corner lights shaved. what else u think i should get to gettin on? anything i could do in a shop with minimal tools.
baha   +1y
how about a photoshop hehe, It looks stock to me so far but your gona need alot of tools to do all that you have planned man, and having the right tools def makes the difference! what tools do you have so far?

Rob
justgettinstarted   +1y
right now nothing, i plan on getting the project i want, and a budget for tools and getting EVERYTHING i need at once to dive into it. yes i know i need a good arsenal of tools, and i plan on having it bagged by a buddy that runs a shop, body drop there as well most likely, but im sure i could pull that off with a 110 volt mig. if not ill just have to pick up a sawzall and a 220 mig. whatever comes my way ill be ready to throw down as this will stay in the fam for a while.....my kid will have it.
baha   +1y
sounds like a plan, the only way to learn it is by actualy doing it!
cid (dale)   +1y
When you shave it, you know who to come to to sell those chrome handles ya got . Truck looks really good, I would put a nice Half Cap on her. But it all depends on preference.

Dale
justgettinstarted   +1y
im lookin at full sheet metal floor .....so possibly a checkmate. my truck is goin nuts right now, maybe part it out or suttin who knows. maybe just build it up!
Page 1 of 1