Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  5th wheel question

5th wheel question

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 959
replies 2
following 2

logan931   +1y
I'm trying to find out what's going to be the best route to get my truck set up for towing a 5th wheel RV. Currently it's running a leaf flip kit on the rear with helper towing air bags. Is there a 5th wheel hitch that can give me the clearance I need for the trailer or will I need to redo the suspension? I don't know anything about lowering the suspension I've been doing some research but it's a bit hard with an iPhone, I just got this truck a few weeks ago and am still trying to get it back on the road again. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated

thread post photo

thread post photo
comegetsome   +1y
the truck looks nice and low but you shouldnt have much of a problem towing a camper with the helper bags.....my dually has a flip kit and helpers and i can tow anything i need to....my truck has rails in the bed with a spyder gooseneck hitch so its alittle higher than a standard underbed gooseneck.....the 5th wheel hitches sit up even higher....most campers/goosenecks have alittle adjust built into them for differant height trucks also

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
logan931   +1y
thanks for the info and pictures, that gives me a good idea of where to start looking.
Page 1 of 1