Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  22in semi wheels

22in semi wheels

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1555
replies 3
following 3

joe_pisciotta   +1y
just bought a 90 chevy dually,gonna put it on the ground.This is my first and im new to this so i wanna know how you guys put the semi wheels on a 8 lug.Is there an adapter hub?
krewzlo   +1y
Welcome to the site. Yes there is a 8 to 10 bolt adapter that is needed and also your wheels will need to be milled from the 22.5" to a 22" to fit a car or light truck tire. You can buy them already machined as well as in a package with wheels, tires and adapters. There are several shops out there that offer this. I suggest one of the site sponsors, tennessee wheel and tire. I have had great luck with them as well as many others. There are lots of threads on here about semi wheels and there is one that has many topica in it and is a sticky under one of the forums on here.
joe_pisciotta   +1y
right on thank you.do you think I should start w wheels and tires and then lower accordingly or lower first?
dshadows   +1y
welcome. i would get the wheels and tires first that way when you lower it you only have to do it once, depending on how you lower it their are mods need for the big wheels.
Page 1 of 1