Page 1 of 2
Dually Suspension \  Machining a 22.5

Machining a 22.5

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 3892
replies 13
following 8

imryannn   +1y
Does anyone know somewhere that will machine down 22.5 to a 22? I have a set of Alcoa 22.5x8.25
I'm located in sacramento, ca
I've called all kinds of places and they all say they can't do it or that it's not possible.

Thanks in advance
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
tennesse wheel and tire dot com
imryannn   +1y
Thanks.
I was hoping to try to find somewhere a little closer so I didn't have to ship them
bk2life   +1y
dude your in sactown.. call grant customs, devious, mic, go ez, west coast customs, or any of the other hundereds of shops around you and get them done.
imryannn   +1y

I've called a few of these places and they havent been able to find anyone to do it.

Im out of places to call, any one else have any ideas so I can get started on this project
lockone   +1y
Give us a call and we can fix you up. I receive and ship customers wheels from Cali on a weekly basis. Shipping is not as bad as you may think whether it be UPS or truck freight.
58deluxerag   +1y
Trevor, what's it usually run to ship 4 24's out to cali using UPS?
lockone   +1y
Corey - usually around $45-55 per wheel for just the wheel itself.
imryannn   +1y
Still haven't been able to find anyone local, I would love to just send them out to you guys at Tennessee but an extra $600 for the shipping is stopping me at the moment...
No one knows anywhere in nor cal that will machine a wheel?!
I've called everyone I could find online that I thought possible could do it and everyone said "absolutely not"
slimneverdies   +1y
What did you ever find out about a west coast connection? I'm in Vegas and having a hard time finding someone out here. I went to UPS to see what it would cost me to ship a 24" wheel to Lockone and its $90 a piece !!! That's to much especially because it still has to be shipped back