Page 1 of 1
Dually Wheels Tires \  What 16" tires for my bagged dually

What 16" tires for my bagged dually

Dually Wheels Tires Dually Tech
views 1964
replies 1
following 1

westcoasta   +1y
Hey guy's I just bought a 1997 extended cab dually that's bagged. I inquired in a earlier post about some 20's just not in my budget yet..I have a new set of Alcoa 16" wheels and I am so confused as to what tires to run.I don't like the low profile tires that are on it now. I don't know the exact size because I haven't picked the truck up yet.Im having the wheels and tires I get shipped to guy to have installed before I pick it up..can I run all the same size? It lays frame and that's not really an issue with me.just want a tire with a good sidewall guess wider as well. Not going to use for towing so rating doesn't matter. It has stock width rear fenders. I'm just looking for something a little taller. 245/70/16? 215/65/16? Thanks for helping in advance. Pictures of your ride would help me get a visual.I've seen pictures of what I like but never can get the size..
Aaron
post photo
westcoasta   +1y
I guess I'm going to go with 245 /70/16.The smaller tires look good when it's on the ground but look like donuts at ride height. Personal preference I suppose. If anyone has anything to add to help me out I would appreciate it. I gotta get wheels and tires on the way as I am flying to North Carolina in 2 weeks to get it.Thanks,
Aaron
Page 1 of 1